Inter-Professional Spiritual Care Engagement Tool
Welcome to the Niagara Health System’s Inter-Professional Spiritual Care Engagement Tool (SCET). Providing some background and context, please avail yourself of this Introduction to SCET.
You are welcome to download and print out a copy of the Tool itself: Spiritual Assessment-Engagement Tool
In order to ‘listen to’ and view, follow these steps:
- Left-click on the link for the Module you want;
- Download the Module by left-clicking on the “Download” tab at the top right of the page;
- Once the Download is complete (and this may take some time because they are large files!), left-click on “Slide Show” on the top toolbar;
- Left-click on “View from the beginning” at the far left;
- Make sure your speakers or headphones are ‘on’; and
- Sit back to watch and listen.
Description of Scope of Practice
The Scope of Practice of Spiritual Care alongside/within Inter-Professional Care is described here: Scope of Practice