Job Posting – Executive Director of CASC/ACSS
The Canadian Association for Spiritual Care/Association Canadienne de Soins Spirituels (CASC/ACSS) is seeking a full-time Executive Director to facilitate the mission, support the governance and oversee the administration of CASC/ACSS.
• Lead the organization in fulfilling its mission and realizing its vision
• Exercise oversight of all operations as defined and delegated by the Board of Directors
• Provide liaison and support for the governing structure of the organization
• Hire, retain and supervise staff in consultation with the Executive of the Board
• Manage the finances and investments of the organization
• Engage in public relations and communications on behalf of the organization
• Act as the “public face” of the organization, including but not limited to international cognate organizations
The Executive Director is accountable to and reports to the Board of Directors.
- Master’s Degree in management or equivalent, including experience with leading practices in human resource management
- Demonstrated leadership experience in the charitable organizations sector
- Knowledge of professional associations and Board governance with an ability to work in a collaborative and facilitative manner
- Sensitivity to multi-faith spiritual practices and commitment to diversity, inclusivity and the Canadian right to work legislation
- An appreciation for the context and practice of spiritual care is preferred
- Facility to work in the French language is highly desired
Salary – To be negotiated
Starting Date – September 2020
Closing date for applications – May 29, 2020
Please submit resumé with three references to: email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in this position. Please note only those candidates short-listed for the position will be contacted for interviews.