Manager Spiritual and Religious Care (Miramichi – Permanent Part Time)
Salary Range – $28.12/hr to $39.29/hr
Horizon Health Network’s vision is to provide Exceptional Care. Every person. Every day. Horizon Health Network is the largest health network in Atlantic Canada and is the second largest employer in New Brunswick with over 13,000 staff and 1000 physicians in over 100 facilities, clinics and offices.
In alignment with Horizon Health Network’s organizational structure and strategic plan, the Manager of Spiritual and Religious Care will implement and manage Spiritual and Religious Care services in the Miramichi Area. Using practice standards, workload, utilization and statistical data, the Manager ensures the effective utilization of resources and the evolution of professional practice. The position is based out of the Miramichi Regional Hospital.
- Leading the planning and development of spiritual care services
- Directing, overseeing and evaluating the provision of services
- Managing fiscal and human resources to ensure the quality and safety of service delivery
- Coordinating and evaluating workload and service delivery
- Providing leadership and mentoring related to the training of spiritual care workers
- Developing, monitoring and ensuring compliance with standards, policies and procedures
- Providing spiritual care services
- A Master’s degree in Theology, Divinity or Spiritual Care and specialist designation or working toward designation with the Canadian Association for Spiritual Care (formerly CAPPE).
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English required.
- A Resume (C.V.) is required as part of the application
- The Leads in a Caring Environment Leadership Capabilities Framework
- Lead Self
- Engage Others
- Achieve Results
- Develop Coalitions
- Systems Transformation
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by January 17, 2018. Please quote Competition # 2017-27589-External.
Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.