Manager, Spiritual and Religious Care
This is the life-changing opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Here at Horizon, we strive for Exceptional Care. Every Person. Every Day. Our skilled and dedicated
employees strive to provide safe and quality patient care in the communities we serve. As one of the
region’s top employers, we are devoted to our employees. Every employee has a voice; every employee
is valued and recognized for their hard work.
Horizon focuses on its people through three pillars:
- Capability and Capacity Building through learning, development and succession planning programs.
- Positive Employee Experience through engagement and recognition programs.
- Safe Respectful Workplace through wellness and safety programs.
Horizon Health Network is seeking a Manager, Spiritual and Religious Care in Fredericton. This is a
temporary full-time position. The Manager Spiritual and Religious Care is responsible for leading the
provision of spiritual and religious care in the zone.
Rate of Pay:
$57,382 to $80,132 per year (Pay Band 5) (Based on 37.5 hours per week)
• Leading the planning and development of spiritual care services
• Directing, overseeing and evaluating the provision of services
• Managing fiscal and human resources to ensure the quality and safety of service delivery
• Coordinating and evaluating workload and service delivery
• Providing leadership and mentoring related to the training of spiritual care workers
• Developing, monitoring and ensuring compliance with standards, policies and procedures
• Providing spiritual care services
- A Masters degree in Theology, Divinity or Spiritual Care and specialist designation or working
toward designation with the Canadian Association for Spiritual Care (formerly CAPPE).
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Interested applicants can email their resumes to Lisa Robinson (Lisa.Robinson@HorizonNB.ca). Horizon
Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview
will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network