Registration will be opening early in 2022 for the CASC/ACSS Conference
Dates: Sunday May 1 to Wednesday May 4, 2022
Registration will close Saturday, April 30, 2022
For any Francophone or Group Registrations
- For Francophone Members please contact Nancy at email@example.com. Nancy will provide more information regarding translation.
- For Group Registrations please contact Rochelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inscriptions pour toute personne francophone ou pour des groupes
Pour les francophones, veuillez contacter Nancy au email@example.com et elle vous donnera plus d’informations quant à l’inscription et au tarif réduit.
Pour les groupes, veuillez contacter Rochelle au firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each full day of the conference is worth 4.25 hours of Continuing Education.
NOTE: Before Registering…
Please check on the descriptions for the Conference Workshops, making a note of what workshops you would like to attend. Write down their time slot number and name; e.g. “MA2 The Spiritual Practice of receiving”. You can review the Conference Schedule to see when the workshops are offered. You can also go to the Workshop and Conference schedule pages by clicking on the drop-down boxes on the sidebar.
When ready to book your registration type and workshop selections, please click on the Registration link at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to attend the full conference? One day conference rates are available!
- $50.00: Pre-conference Ethics Education Module (Full day workshop on Sunday May 1, 2022)
CACS/ACSS Members Rates
- $TBD: Full Conference Includes: Monday and Tuesday Keynote presentations, workshops and Sunday night President’s reception
- $TBD: One-Day Pass (Monday) Includes: Keynote speaker, and workshops
- $TBD: One-Day Pass (Tuesday) Includes: Keynote speaker, and workshops
Discounted CASC/ACSS Members Rate (Member Emeritus* / SPE Student**)
- $TBD: Discounted Full Conference Includes: Monday and Tuesday Two Keynote presentations, four afternoon workshops and Sunday night President’s reception
- $TBD: One-Day Pass (Monday) Includes: Keynote speaker and two afternoon workshops
- $TBD: One-Day Pass (Tuesday) Includes: Keynote speaker and two afternoon workshops
*Member Emeritus is a CASC/ACSS Membership category defined as a Member who has completely ceased to earn remuneration full-time, part-time or contract and ceased to use their Certification as a Spiritual Care Practitioner, Psycho-Spiritual Therapist or Supervisor-Educator.
**SPE Student is any student who is currently enrolled in a Supervised Pastoral Education unit (either CPE or PCE).
- $TBD: Full Conference Includes: Monday and Tuesday Two Keynote presentations, four afternoon workshops and Monday evening President’s reception
- $TBD: One-Day Pass (Monday) Includes: Keynote speaker; Two afternoon workshops
- $TBD: One-Day Pass (Tuesday) Includes: Keynote speaker; Two afternoon workshops
Please note: There will be a $50 administrative fee for cancellations.
- Full Refund up to and including April 1, 2022.
- 50% refund after April 1, 2022.
- No refunds after April 15, 2022.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and includes all taxes.
By proceeding to register you acknowledge the above terms.