Call For Abstracts
In the fall of 2021 a “Call for Abstracts” will seek workshop proposals from CASC/ACSS Members and other interested parties.
Submissions will be selected based on how they cover the Conference Objectives (below) and contribute to the theme of the conference: Reconciling Heart and Soul: Moral Injury and Pathways to Healing.
- Share expertise on moral injury and its impact on practitioners and those we serve/encounter
- Focus on moral injury through a variety of lenses, in particular, the Indigenous experience.
- Create space for a variety of voices speaking to their experience of MI
- Motivate with leading practices in research and professional development; with attention on the calls to action of the TRC
- Strengthen participants as they consider their world view lens and explore a variety of healing pathways.
More information will be coming soon.