- Share expertise on moral injury and its impact on practitioners and those we serve/encounter
- Focus on moral injury through a variety of lenses, in particular, the Indigenous experience.
- Create space for a variety of voices speaking to their experience of MI
- Motivate with leading practices in research and professional development; with attention on the calls to action of the TRC
- Strengthen participants as they consider their world view lens and explore a variety of healing pathways.
Winnipeg was originally planning on hosting a Hybrid conference which allowed attendance both in person and through virtual online connection. However with the continuing rise in the omicron variant and the uncertainty of travel this spring, the difficult decision was made to go to a virtual only format. Though in person connection will be missed, we will still be able to communicate through our professional on-line conference platform. Satellite locations (think CPE Groups, Spiritual Care Departments, regional gatherings, etc.) will still be able to bring together attendees to connect virtually at a reduced registration fee.
As a fully virtual conference with no costs for transportation, accommodation, food and beverage it will be very economical to attend the conference from anywhere in Canada or the world. For more information, check out the specific topic pages on the left hand sidebar.