Registration is now closed for the CASC/ACSS Virtual Conference 2021
265 people have already registered
For emergent registration help contact the national office at:
Dates: Sunday April 18 to Tuesday April 20, 2021
Registration will close Saturday, April 17th, 2021
For any Francophone or Group Registrations
- For Francophone Members please contact Nancy at email@example.com. Nancy will provide more information regarding translation.
- For Group Registrations please contact Rochelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inscriptions pour toute personne francophone ou pour des groupes
Pour les francophones, veuillez contacter Nancy au email@example.com et elle vous donnera plus d’informations quant à l’inscription et au tarif réduit.
Pour les groupes, veuillez contacter Rochelle au firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each full day of the conference is worth 4.25 hours of Continuing Education.
NOTE: Before Registering…
Please check on the descriptions for the Conference Workshops, making a note of what workshops you would like to attend. Write down their time slot number and name; e.g. “MA2 The Spiritual Practice of receiving”. You can review the Conference Schedule to see when the workshops are offered. You can also go to the Workshop and Conference schedule pages by clicking on the drop-down boxes on the sidebar.
NOTE: If you wish to attend the Ethics Education Module (EEM) on Sunday without the conference, proceed to the registration link on the bottom of this page, and select the registration type, “Sunday Ethics Education Module Only (No Conference)“. Once you choose this type of registration, you do not have to click on the Ethics Workshop option on the next page. That is only for those attending both the conference and the ethics workshop. If you are attending the Ethics workshop AND the conference, select your desired conference registration type, and then choose the EEM at the bottom of the page where you select your workshops.
When ready to book your registration type and workshop selections, please click on the Registration link at the bottom of this page. Please Note: If you are a Member, and you cannot click on the Member registration options, check which email address you are using to register. The system will only recognize the email associated with your CASC/ACSS account. If you still have issues please contact us.
This year, we are improving our registration and enhancing security by using a new platform, Wild Apricot, custom designed for non-profits such as CACS/ACSS.
IMPORTANT: When you first arrive on the Wild Apricot page CASC/ACSS Members will be given an option to log in or register without logging in. If you choose to log in you will be prompted to provide a password which you do not yet have. You can create a new password by clicking on “Forgot Password” and following the steps provided. Once you have created your password please log into the site and click on “Register”.
If you choose to register without logging in, simply fill in the forms. The options provided will be tailored to your status with CASC/ACSS. Non CACS/ACSS Members can choose the Non-Member options.
Once you have registered, you can print off a copy of your workshop selections at any time by clicking on the “Already Registered” button on the Apricot registration page accessible via the link on the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to attend the full conference? One day conference rates are available!
- $50.00: Pre-conference Ethics Education Module (Full day workshop on Sunday April 18, 2021)
CACS/ACSS Members Rates
- $239.00: Full Conference Includes: Monday and Tuesday Keynote presentations, four afternoon workshops and Sunday night President’s reception
- $140.00: One-Day Pass (Monday) Includes: Keynote speaker, and two afternoon workshops
- $140.00: One-Day Pass (Tuesday) Includes: Keynote speaker, and two afternoon workshops
Discounted CASC/ACSS Members Rate (Member Emeritus* / SPE Student**)
- $149.00: Discounted Full Conference Includes: Monday and Tuesday Two Keynote presentations, four afternoon workshops and Sunday night President’s reception
- $100.00 One-Day Pass (Monday) Includes: Keynote speaker and two afternoon workshops
- $100.00 One-Day Pass (Tuesday) Includes: Keynote speaker and two afternoon workshops
*Member Emeritus is a CASC/ACSS Membership category defined as a Member who has completely ceased to earn remuneration full-time, part-time or contract and ceased to use their Certification as a Spiritual Care Practitioner, Psycho-Spiritual Therapist or Supervisor-Educator.
**SPE Student is any student who is currently enrolled in a Supervised Pastoral Education unit (either CPE or PCE).
- $299.00: Full Conference Includes: Monday and Tuesday Two Keynote presentations, four afternoon workshops and Monday evening President’s reception
- $169.00: One-Day Pass (Monday) Includes: Keynote speaker; Two afternoon workshops
- $169.00: One-Day Pass (Tuesday) Includes: Keynote speaker; Two afternoon workshops
Please note: There will be a $50 administrative fee for cancellations.
- Full Refund up to and including March 22, 2021.
- 50% refund after March 22, 2021.
- No refunds after April 5, 2021.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and includes all taxes.
By proceeding to register you acknowledge the above terms.https://casc-acss.wildapricot.org/events
Questions About Registration or the Conference?
Registration Is Closed
For emergent registration help contact: