Coordinator Spiritual Care
Posting #: 40540
St. Joseph’s Health Care London is a Roman Catholic health care organization, dedicated to our mission of attending to the wholeness of each person – body, mind and spirit.
The Spiritual Care Coordinator plays a vital role in facilitating the corporate expression of our organization’s Mission, Vision and Values. The incumbent provides leadership, consultation and coaching in the integration of our mission with our strategic priorities and with our ongoing leadership development.
The Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and managing all Spiritual Care services at St. Joseph’s Health Care London. This includes developing strategies that place our organization at the forefront of integrated spiritual care for all patients/residents, families, volunteers and staff. The incumbent is also actively involved in the support and development of clinical pastoral education programs.
- Minimum 5 years spiritual care leadership experience in a health care setting
- Masters degree in the field of Religious Studies, Theology or Pastoral Care and Counselling
- Certified Spiritual Care Practitioner and member in good standing of the Canadian Association for Spiritual Care (CASC)
- Registered member of the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- Demonstrated evidence of establishing and developing services, programs, policies and processes
- Demonstrated skill in strategic leadership of change, conflict management and interpersonal relationships
- Evidence of well-developed understanding of Roman Catholic and multi-faith health care
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Ability and commitment to act as a supervisor under OHSA
- Demonstrated abilities in fiscal management and operational decision-making
- Demonstrated strong Leadership Capabilities including: Lead Self; Engage Others; Achieve Results; Develop Coalition; System Transformation
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
To apply please visit the St. Joseph’s Health Care London Career website