COMMUNITY OUTREACH & EDUCATION COORDINATOR
Do you have a passion for work that helps others?
Join our dynamic and growing team that aims to help patients and families in the Bow Valley with palliative and end-of-life support.
The Community Outreach & Education Coordinator will develop, execute and lead the Program, providing support to clients in the Bow Valley on their palliative care journey.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience in program development and community engagement
- Knowledge of grief/loss and therapeutic interventions
- Proven experience in grief/loss counselling with groups and individuals
- Demonstrated ability in service coordinator, intake and referral
- Demonstrated ability coordinating and implementing a volunteer management program
Preferred requirements: BSW or BA (psychology, counselling or equivalent)
Please submit your resumé and cover letter outlining your experience and reasons for joining PCSBV
Questions and submissions can be sent to email@example.com
For detailed role information,