Clinical Spiritual Care Provider
This is the life-changing opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Here at Horizon, we strive for Exceptional Care. Every Person. Every Day. Our skilled and dedicated employees strive to provide safe and quality patient care in the communities we serve. As one of the region’s top employers, we are devoted to our employees. Every employee has a voice; every employee is valued and recognized for their hard work.
Horizon focuses on its people through three pillars:
Capability and Capacity Building through learning, development and succession planning programs.
Positive Employee Experience through engagement and recognition programs.
Safe Respectful Workplace through wellness and safety programs.
Horizon Health Network is seeking a Clinical Spiritual Care Provider in Moncton. This is a permanent full-time position. The Clinical Spiritual Care Provider is responsible for providing spiritual and religious care to patients and their families.
RATE OF PAY:
$50,128 to $70,070 per year (Pay Band 4) (Based on 37.5 hours per week)
- Providing spiritual care and counseling based on clinical assessment, to patients and/or their families and staff.
- Attending or participating in patient rounds and patient conferences.
- Participating in hospital committees as requested by department manager.
- Participating in spiritual and multi-faith celebrations, commemorations and memorials respecting participant’s beliefs and practices.
- Participating in spiritual care programs and services.
- Master’s Degree in theology, religious studies, Divinity or Spiritual Care & Counselling
- Two basic and one advanced Spiritual Care Training units (Clinical Pastoral Education) – 800 hours in basic and 400 hours in advanced training. Certification as a Spiritual Care Practitioner is preferred.
- Member in good standing with the Canadian Association of Spiritual Care (CASC)
- Knowledge of various theologies, religious and spiritual traditions and ecclesiology and demonstrated ability to work in a multi-faith environment.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Interested applicants can email their resumes to Pam Driedger (Pam.Driedger@HorizonNB.ca). Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.