The Clinical Spiritual Care Provider is responsible for providing spiritual and religious care to patients and their families.
The Clinical Spiritual Care Provider is responsible for:
• Providing spiritual care and counseling based on clinical assessment, to patients and/or their families and staff.
• Attending or participating in patient rounds and patient conferences.• Participating in hospital committees as requested by department manager.
• Participating in spiritual and multi-faith celebrations, commemorations and memorials respecting participant’s beliefs and practices.
• Participating in spiritual care programs and services.
Employees are responsible to be aware of and understand Horizon’s Terms of Employment.
A University or college degree in Theology, Divinity or Spiritual Care and Counselling or a related degree program, and a minimum of one unit of CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education). Certification as a Spiritual Care Specialist is preferred. The candidate must be a member of the Canadian Association for Spiritual Care (CASC). Ability to attend work on a regular basis. Ability to perform the duties of the position. Good work record.
Competencies identified by Horizon Health Network:
• Information Gathering
• Interpersonal Relations
• Patient/Client Focus
• Problem Solving
• Teamwork and Collaboration
To apply for this position contact Randene Larlee at: email@example.com