Call For Abstracts
The Organizing committee is seeking workshop proposals from CASC/ACSS Members and other interested parties.
Submissions will be selected based on how they cover the Conference Objectives (below) and contribute to the theme of the conference: Reconciling Heart and Soul: Moral Injury and Pathways to Healing.
- Share expertise on moral injury and its impact on practitioners and those we serve/encounter
- Focus on moral injury through a variety of lenses, in particular, the Indigenous experience.
- Create space for a variety of voices speaking to their experience of MI
- Motivate with leading practices in research and professional development; with attention on the calls to action of the TRC
- Strengthen participants as they consider their world view lens and explore a variety of healing pathways.
Please use either the fillable or non fillable version of the application forms below.
Deadline for submissions is Nov 8th, 2021
Go to Call for Abstracts Conference Page for more info and application forms.