Salary: $40,000-45,000 plus dental and health benefits, with an opportunity to live onsite.
Villa Madonna Retreat House is seeking a dynamic and innovative leader to manage the operations of the Villa Madonna Retreat House in Rothesay NB beginning September 2018.
Our Ideal candidate will have
- Commitment to our Mission: A mature Christian spirituality with an awareness and understanding of the Roman Catholic faith and commitment to serve the church and the broader community.
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent supervisory and communication skills including a demonstrated ability and commitment to work in a team environment.
- Financial Acumen: Financial management skills and knowledge of funding opportunities through grants from government and private programs.
- Management Skills: Experience in retreat/conference centre management and outreach ministry or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technology Savvy: Working knowledge of various computer software programs appropriate to the role.
For a more detailed description of duties please click here: http://villamadonna.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Executive-Director-job-description-2018.pdf
Please submit resume to email@example.com by June 25, 2018.
We thank all who apply for this position but regret that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
About Villa Madonna Retreat House:
Villa Madonna Retreat House is nestled in 102 acres of rustic woodland on the shores of the beautiful Kennebecasis River just 10 minutes east of Saint John New Brunswick. Open year round with overnight accommodations for 60 people, full service dining room which seats 75 and well equipped meeting spaces.
Owned and operated by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saint John. Since 1931, over half a million people have discovered our oasis, coming alone or in groups to be nourished and renewed in body, mind, and spirit. http://villamadonna.ca/